Monday, January 8, 2007

Salt and Bitchery!

Welcome, friends, to The Salty Blog: Tales from La Vie Boheme as told by me, the Salty Bitch.

In his play AWAKE AND SING!, Clifford Odets writes: "Do what is in your heart and you carry in yourself a revolution." My revolution begins here, and I am offering you a front row seat.

I will share with you the ridiculous and the sublime, the agony and the ecstasy, the troubles and triumphs I encounter as I pursue the life of an artist. I hope to give you, in these pages, a glimpse of what is in my heart.

Consider yourself warned. Let the salt and bitchery commence!

6 comments:

Jeffrey Plunkett said...

Michael's use of color throughout his blog is fetching.

Jeffrey Plunkett said...

If I did what was in MY heart, I'd carry a revolver.

Jeffrey Plunkett said...

I asked for mezzanine seats.

Jeffrey Plunkett said...

I pursued the life of an artist once. Then he took out a restraining order on me.

Andrea said...

I can't remember...am I supposed to say "break a leg" or not? I believe in you, Michael. I know you can do it (whatever "it" entails)!

CatmanDrew@mac.com said...

kim kro says 'make 'em sorry they hired ya.'